Masses of BDM / Youth magazines

Status
Not open for further replies.

GRIMBALD

Banned
Thanks Received
Hello everybody,

I got more than 100 BDM / Youth magazines out of an old family estate. I guess they're a wonderful source for researching.
Because I don't collect magazines and newspapers, I was wondering if I can find a collector or researcher here who wants them as addition for his archive?

Regards to all,
Grimbald

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Maybe you can help a little bit?
I've only found single magazines for 25-30 USD / EUR.

No idea what you have or conditions.They had many titles also. Would think you have to be very reasonable in order to sell all. Pick a price and throw it out there you can always modify. Good luck

I don't want to split up this nice collection. I'll offer them for an average price of 10 Eur + shipping because of weight and so on. So for all it would be 1000, I'll add the rest of the magazines for free. Also possible would be a trade for rare district triangles. I think that's fair!

Hi Grimbald,

If you are ready to sell, please open a new thread in Sales showing exactly what you want for the items. If there are things that you would prefer to trade you can offer those in the Trade sub-forum. You can find both here: https://www.hj-research.com/forum/f58/

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back