Youth led by Youth - Opinions

Thanks Received
Hi comrades,

I just need your honest opinion and experience. I want to buy a good HJ book and thought about one of the books from the Youth led by Youth series (I have no so much money, being honest, so I can afford only one of them).

So my question is, do you know what covers the book? History or also uniforms?

Any tip or information will be more than appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Antonio

Hi comrades,

I just need your honest opinion and experience. I want to buy a good HJ book and thought about one of the books from the Youth led by Youth series (I have no so much money, being honest, so I can afford only one of them).

So my question is, do you know what covers the book? History or also uniforms?

Any tip or information will be more than appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Antonio

Hi Antonio,

It is my opinion that Youth led by Youth (vol. 1, 2 and 3) are among the best HJ collectors references. Uniforms, badges, history, reprint of original material, etc.

I have vol. 1 and 2 for sale ( youth led by youth vol 1-2

You may buy the 2 volumes for the price of one (It's only Christmas once a year). Please send a Private Message or email heo@sol.dk if interested.

../henrik

Hi Antonio,

It is my opinion that Youth led by Youth (vol. 1, 2 and 3) are among the best HJ collectors references. Uniforms, badges, history, reprint of original material, etc.

I have vol. 1 and 2 for sale ( youth led by youth vol 1-2

You may buy the 2 volumes for the price of one (It's only Christmas once a year). Please send a Private Message or email heo@sol.dk if interested.

../henrik

Henrik,

I just sent you the pm.

Thanks for everything!!!!!

Regards

Antonio

Yes i second that , nice one ....

steve

I am absolutely delighted and loking forward to check every cm of those books.

The gestore has been excellent and to be given back to the forum in the future. For sure!!

Regards

Antonio

Thanks Paul for letting me know, I had no Idea about it.

So far, let me "study" those books and then, if I still ahve a job, I will talk to him!!!!

Take care SIR Paul Ayerst.

Antonio

Hi all,

Just received the books, I just arrived home in Munich and found out that our Hausmeister collected these books for me. Excellent, they look excellent. Looking forward tomorrow to discover page by page.

Regards

Antonio

Thanks Paul,

the true is that these books are just brilliant. I am learning so many things, even pictures have now other dimension and more to see.

These books are totally recommended

Regards

Antonio

Back