Youth led by Youth - Opinions

The books are actually £80 plus postage for the set of 3.

Paul has confused dollars with sterling. He paid £80 plus £15 for postage.

As it turned out, he lives outside of the FedEx delivery area (something I didn't realise when I quoted the price) and postage ended up costing me £28. Zero profit on that sale. Some you win, some you lose though!

The books are actually £80 plus postage for the set of 3.

Paul has confused dollars with sterling. He paid £80 plus £15 for postage.

As it turned out, he lives outside of the FedEx delivery area (something I didn't realise when I quoted the price) and postage ended up costing me £28. Zero profit on that sale. Some you win, some you lose though!

Hello, Toby! Thanks for the clarification. :thumbup1:
For example, shipping costs to Latvia will be?

woops it was in sterling but I do have fed ex service here always have :canada:

According to FedEx, they have to outsource deliveries in your area, i.e. they don't do it themselves. Consequently, I was charged an additional handling charge of about £14.

According to FedEx, they have to outsource deliveries in your area, i.e. they don't do it themselves. Consequently, I was charged an additional handling charge of about £14.

Bad info TOBY just got a fed ex from Weitze two days ago and many before that so go wring their necks and get your money back:w00t:

:canada:

Hello, Toby! Thanks for the clarification. :thumbup1:
For example, shipping costs to Latvia will be?

About £16 to send by Royal Mail, "International Signed For" (registered airmail). Insurance (in the event of loss), as offered by Royal Mail, is pretty much worthless though.

Best,
Toby.

Hi all,

I just got from Toby the 3rd Volume (signed) of Youth led by Youth. Excellent book and totally recommended.

I recommend all these 3 books, in my opinion, a great investment.

Regards

Antonio

Back