The Handbuch der Reichszeugmeisterei

Thanks Received
Never made public since 1945. A complete, digital copy of the 1935 Handbuch der Reichszeugmeisterei, as well as 300 pages of bonus, 1938 RZM material, containing the German & Austrian licensed RZM manufacturers and sellers. This material is only available through me, at a more than "humane" price of USD 150.- / €120.-. The price includes Papal fees as well as international registered shipping. None of the many adverts in the RZM Handbuch have been watermarked or defaced.

If you are interested in obtaining a digital copy of this period material, PM me.
You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments.
I just saw this post--is this the volume that is primarily RZM code = Manufacturer name and address, or does it also have information on the uniforms, equipment, etc. falling under RZM control?

is it the initial volume that lists manufacturers/RZM code numbers assigned, or does it have any additional information about the manufactured goods themselves. I assume the former?

Erich
Thanks,
Erich

Hello Erich.
Not sure what you mean with "initial volume" or volume that is "primarily..." There was only ever this volume/book/version. It contains all the licensed RZM manufacturers at that time, and what they were allowed to make, as well as their addresses and RZM codes. Then 100 or so pages of advertisements from licensed makers for all kinds of goods. There are no pages of specifications for any product, or information about the manufactured goods. That can all be found in the long-offered (and cheap) re-print of the 1936 RZM Herstellungsvorschriften. Available from many dealers and eBay for a few €uros.

Thanks Jo! I know there was no other full volume published but there were updates on newly issued and newly reminded RZM licenses, as well as information on new pricing, products, procedures, etc. sent out from time to time. I've got copies of some of the updates but not a complete set. For my research, I'm looking for more of the Herstellenvorschriften (I've got the 36 edition, of course) on primarily SA related items.

Erich, then try the UM, they have plenty of this kind of info.

Back