Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Please login to view user info
    The main problem is that you can't always have the items you see for sale in hand first to investigate, and then all that remains is the old method of trying to find period evidence (comparing to many period badges and the poster that i could luckily show). Of course this is not as good as the forensics and in this case we were very Lucky that you had one of these badges to examine. It did get very silent then yes. Im also quite surprised by the many views that topic got, people do seem interested in learning more and that's a good thing.

Yes, always better to have a few fakes that are being discussed to check, and be sure. Because "word of mouth" is unreliable. A quick image comparison via your pc screen is unreliable, and a Vet Estate story, or Vet bring back story, is simply a joke at best.

** Oops! You must be a Full Member (Gold) to view this part of the post**
    Last edited by Jo Rivett; 15th August 2013 at 11:12 AM.

wow who would think that it is viable to fake this type of items... these pictures do prove that however. My thanks to both of you for this work

Quote Originally Posted by Trommeller View Post
    wow who would think that it is viable to fake this type of items... these pictures do prove that however. My thanks to both of you for this work
    Exkuuuuuuz me sir? But i beg to differ. Or rather i beg you to differ. No, i beg you to change? Or i differ? I am confused, but at U$D70.- a pop, why not?

** Oops! You must be a Full Member (Gold) to view this part of the post**

Cheers

Okay, this is a good profit for this faker. No, for this dealer

Have any more tests on these dodgy RZM labels been done at all guys?

I believe that someone is already "on this", it will take time though.
    Fake labels can be found all around, for pennies.. to study and then to stick to stuff to sell

$10 for 10 labels? seems fair to me.
    rzmtags.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Metallwarenfabrik View Post
    I believe that someone is already "on this", it will take time though.
    That's good news Jo.

HA, not me, i started recruiting my own personal army of Forensic-Slaves long ago, and membership numbers are now running into the 5 millions and beyond..
    Each one sent out into the wide world to inspect each & every TR item under extreme magnification, & rapport back to me, who will then put all the findings into print, and make a fair penny.
    Slaves are free-lance, and get ... nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Trommeller View Post
    wow who would think that it is viable to fake this type of items...
    LINK, image below.. 50.-

50bucks.jpg

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast