First post - My (starting) collection

Thanks Received
Hello all,

This is my first post on this forum. My name is Sander and i just started collecting WW2 stuff this year. I will be collecting in general with a focus on mother crosses and HJ. below some pictures of the HJ items i got so far. Hope you like them. Since im living in the aachen area i will be looking for items related to their bann.

Sander.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Hello Sander,

nice start with beautiful originals ...
continue thus...
greetings

Hi and welcome to the forum. I see you are a gold member. Thank you for supporting the forum as well. With this level you can access much information here.

Outstanding start on your collection, and a great display. This forum is a great tool to use in your acquisitions. Welcome!

All thanks for your kind words. Realy happy with my collection so far :001_smile:

The armband is in a verry nice (near mint) condition and has a rzm label on the inside. Both Leistungsabzeichen match with the bags. I love realy love the sets.

Below some more detailed pictures.

Sander

Attachments

All thanks for your kind words. Realy happy with my collection so far :001_smile:

The armband is in a verry nice (near mint) condition and has a rzm label on the inside. Both Leistungsabzeichen match with the bags. I love realy love the sets.

Below some more detailed pictures.

Sander

That's really cool to have them matching Sander.
Leistungsabzeichen are one of my favourite HJ things and i'm lucky to have the Iron,Bronze and Silver normal sized awards along with the miniatures and cloth versions in those 3 grades, but no packets so am extremely jealous :001_unsure:.

I hope you're lucky enough to find a matching Iron grade set.

Welcome to the forum. Nice collection and nice display, with great items. In just one year of collecting, you can be more than happy.

Wished that many years back, I had a start like this. Well done with a very good eye for quality.

Regards, Wim

Back