Deutsche Kinderschar patch

Thanks Received
Well here is the wierd and unusual. this is chain stitched yellow or faded gold colour about 3in long and 2 high a large patch. I think it is very early and is from the short lived youth academy leadership school.

Admin Edit: as the patch was identified during the course of the discussion I revised the
thread title Paul :thumbup1:

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Hi Paul

I`m thinking Dutch Youth mabye ....I could be wrong , just my opinion.

your opinion is valid as this was second on my list of probabilities. It is unrecorded and there is so much not known about the Dutch yourth org but it his was also worn by the ealiest HJ school

PAUL

This wolfsangel could be dutch.However the dutch youth did not adopt this as a official symbol.So IMO it Pauls first option

just want to revisit this insignia after just getting Angolia's book there is in vol one an elongated rune patch of the same material and weave said to be very early maybe pre 33 insignia also shown is a wolfangel buckle attributed to the earliest NPEA schools. Now that we have some more members on board here would like another look at this and some further opinions

PAUL

Hello,

IMO this badge is for the Deutsche Kinderschar.

Attachments

Found this on my computer

Attachments

Outstanding mine is cut oval but they are identical . This is an original thread from the first days of the forum and it is great to see members going back and re searching things. What a great picture well done and your efforts much appreciated

:canada:

could be the father is POLITICAL imo and the pic is very early. If it was not a family pic the woman would have no place in it so that would be my take

:canada:

yes gold maybe with diamonds lots of hard labour

Schar 16 book and I presume Kinderschar boy with interesting belt buckle.

Attachments

Other Weimar period youth organization with a wolf hook insignia (Jungwolf)

Attachments

Back