New Deutsches Jungvolk shooting pin

Thanks Received
let me know what u guys think of this one? the dj pin

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

thats what i though, but wasnt sure. because i got a few fakes one for my son, and thats all i had to go off of.

its no big deal. ill just take it back to the shop, and get my money back.

Best thing to do Shane. Sorry about the bad news.

PS: in answer to the other question, the DJ shooting badge could be awarded at the earliest to boys aged 12*

Boys aged 14 (DJ leaders) or over shot for the HJ badges.

*Information taken from the 1941 publication "DJ Führerdienst Gebiet Hochland"

Guys,

It is bad because the pin and the maker, right? I have seen M1/123 in many fakes.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Antonio

well i got my money back to the pins, and i learn not to deal with this guy again. Now i have to deal with that hat i bought.

Its sick how people r out there just to rip u off. Its a good thing im Not the same person i was a few years ago!!

Somehow we learn in the hard way, and yeah, you are right, there are not good people out there.

But it is always brilliant to have a place to meet like this one to listen to real experts, and also enjoy big time!

Regards

Antonio

well i got my money back to the pins, and i learn not to deal with this guy again. Now i have to deal with that hat i bought.

Its sick how people r out there just to rip u off. Its a good thing im Not the same person i was a few years ago!!

Glad you got your money back, but i know what you mean its a shame age makes us more sensible:D most of the time i buy off reputable dealers i know its at a premium but gives me peace of mind ,,

cheers steve

Back