Is this an authentic Hitler Youth winter cap?

Thanks Received
HI Guys...

What u think of this cap? i know the picture is bad, thats the onley one i got. what im confused over , is the front, no buckle or button :confused1:

regards...

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Last edited:
I never saw one like that. It looks like it's on a display or something, so maybe it was made just for that purpose, or someone found one that looked good and used it for the display. Just a guess.

Rob

Its in a display, allright, but i was offered the hole uniform, the guy who owns it said it was org. but i newer saw one before!!!
I never saw one like that. It looks like it's on a display or something, so maybe it was made just for that purpose, or someone found one that looked good and used it for the display. Just a guess.

Rob

The cap in question is not an HJ cap , it problibly is from the 1930s or 40s and was most likley used as a ski cap or worn in a factory .

Real HJ caps were controlled by RzM codes ( for the most part) You will see ocasionally a Youth wearing a non standard Ski type cap but a true HJ ski cap will cost around 500 dollars and up , it should have an RzM marked buckle and there will be a cloth Rzm tag on the inside .

This cap is a typical civilian ski cap and is worth around 40 dollars .

These are the onley pic. i got right now.....
shame the caps bad,but ask to see the rest ie brownshirt togal etc as i know i would as i am looking for one :laugh:

Attachments

civil cap, 30's /40,s, i would not be adverse to adding this to a very late war set up, berlin street fighter perhaps , as im sure anything that came to hand would have been worn. :001_cool:

Your so right, Berlin 45.....:001_tongue:
civil cap, 30's /40,s, i would not be adverse to adding this to a very late war set up, berlin street fighter perhaps , as im sure anything that came to hand would have been worn. :001_cool:

Back