New HJ Shoulder Straps just in.

Thanks Received
3 new sets in today. Yay. Post 38 sew in from Bann 539 Vocklabruck, nice early set from for a Scharfuhrer from Bann 243 Westerwald and a set of 1934 pattern for a Rottenfuhrer from Bann 334 Wurzburg-Land. Note the large size of the early set.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

3 new sets in today. Yay. Post 38 sew in from Bann 539 Vocklabruck, nice early set from for a Scharfuhrer from Bann 243 Westerwald and a set of 1934 pattern for a Rottenfuhrer from Bann 334 Wurzburg-Land. Note the large size of the early set.

I love the 1934 pattern. That is why I dont want to get rid of mine.

Congratulations man, another great addition.

Im sure there will be more to show... right???:thumbup1:

Regards

Antonio

I love the 1934 pattern. That is why I dont want to get rid of mine.

Congratulations man, another great addition.

Im sure there will be more to show... right???:thumbup1:

Regards

Antonio

Yes sir, a new post 38 Landjahr slip on just arrived today, and a set of Narichen HJ are enroute as well!!

Yes sir, a new post 38 Landjahr slip on just arrived today, and a set of Narichen HJ are enroute as well!!

nice little lot darin i have a early set on the way as well as 3 more banns and one being marine will post when postman gets here well done again we are both board crazy :laugh:

nice little lot darin i have a early set on the way as well as 3 more banns and one being marine will post when postman gets here well done again we are both board crazy :laugh:

Look forward to seeing them Steve. I've got a few more singles coming in as well. :thumbup:

Another one just in today. Bann 786 Pless, Obergebiet Ost, HJ Gebiet 40 Oberschlesien single "sew on".

Attachments

well done darin you outbid me on that one by just $1 good job for you i was so tired and could not stay awake well done nice strap

Thanks guys, I like this one. I set my price limit days ahead on this one Steve, just coinedence that my bid was so close to yours, I use automatic bidding for Ebay these days.

Another set in today. Bann 564 Villach Signals HJ slip on pair. Yay.

Attachments

New set just in today. Bann 844 Witzenhausen Obergebiet West, HJ Gebiet 14 Kurhessen. Set came from a want ad. This makes 30 matched pairs for me now.

Attachments

A couple more just in as well. HJ Rottenfuhrer from Bann 324 Furth, Obergebiet Sud, HJ Gebiet 18 Franken. Second is Signals HJ from Bann 743 Colmar, Obergebiet Sud, HJ Gebiet 21 Baden. These also came from a want ad. Thanks to John Brandon for his prompt and polite communication and bullet proof shipping. :thumbup:

Attachments

the 564 signals pair is what i have on my tunic some more nice boards you have there darin well done

steve

Back