Westeinsatz der HJ
Marinehelfer
Fliegertechnische-Vorschule Brandenburg/Havel
Segelflugzeugführer
Hamburg
HJ-Streife
HJ-Streifendienst
Kriegseinsatzführer

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Most of these I do like .
Is the Segelflugzeugführer HJ or NSFK ?

Great collection!

I saw the 'HJ-Streife' cufftitle several times. It should be an 'HJ-Streifendienst' cufftitle with cut off letters 'ndienst' for shortening the band, right? It's only a theory of mine that this shorter version was used when the sleeves were not wide enough to read the complete long text version. Also the short word 'Streife' could have been common in colloquial speech. What do you think, mates?

And very interesting too, I know different 'HJ-Streifendienst' cuff tiles, maybe made of different manufacturers.

Germanische Jugend

What are my chances to get a "life size" printout of Germanische Jugend ???
It is obvious "bevo" and I did not know that these even existed, although i was supposed to have been one of them, at one time.
If you please, send it to docney@msn.com and mark it Jugend or so, so my machine won't discard it as junkmail.
I will than make another copy of it, and put it in my shadowbox with the printed Landstorm Nederland cufftitle, and the 935 shouldrstrap.
By the way, did you know that you now can buy sewing machines that will embroider a picture that you feed into it.??
It will LOOK good, but obviously, because of different yarns etc, not be seen as genuine.
Machine too costly for my wallet though, so i will please myself with a printed version which when behind matted glass of a shadow box will look almost right.
THANKS !!!! in advance.
Alte Landser,
HN

Germanische Jugend cufftitle

On second thought; forget about it.
There is a reenactment uniform reproduction service, that will make it "almost real", for a decent price, I was told.

Question: Isn't there supposed to be an embroidered edge on both sides ? I don't remember, but perhaps someone will.

And if not ? the world will not come to an end; it's just the nostalgia kick of an old man.

B.t.w. I AM learning a lot from you all, on tis forum. Keep in mind that at the time, nobody gave a darn about stamps, engravings etc. as long as it showed what you had earned. So without you the field would be wide open for falsifications.

Cheers
HN

Last edited:
Great collection!

I saw the 'HJ-Streife' cufftitle several times. It should be an 'HJ-Streifendienst' cufftitle with cut off letters 'ndienst' for shortening the band, right? It's only a theory of mine that this shorter version was used when the sleeves were not wide enough to read the complete long text version. Also the short word 'Streife' could have been common in colloquial speech. What do you think, mates?

And very interesting too, I know different 'HJ-Streifendienst' cuff tiles, maybe made of different manufacturers.

http://www.hj-research.com/forum/f18/ive-bought-small-collection-3018/#post23793

Back