here's my HJ/BDM cloth diamond

Thanks Received
here's my cloth diamond

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

another question in my list seeing these here:

Did only the BDM/ JM use the cloth version diamond?

or where their other parts of the hj who used these?

I know , it may seem odd that I have these questions, but want to know for 100% sure that it was only BDM/JM using them!

Small Diamond Patch

Here’s a couple of diamond patches, not exactly sure where these would go (possibly a cap?). The diamond measures 2 ¼ X 1 ¼ (5.7 cm x 3.2 cm).

Attachments

I remember a picture of a motor HJ wearing this diamond patch as well.

Anyway I have a question too: is it the same size of the one worn on the sport shirt or are different ones?

same ones, these where worn on the hj first sport shirt before the design was changed,

About the insignias shown in post 4 :

This insignias are not originals !:thumbdown:

i agree they do look like bad ones never even noticed them on the first time of looking

About the insignias shown in post 4 :

This insignias are not originals !:thumbdown:

Can you elaborate on why these are bad? These came from a long time collector and member of “Southern California Military Insignia Collectors Society” no one at the meeting had a problem with them. I will question this further at tomorrows meeting.

hi rich
if you look at the larger insignia in the first post the smaller ones are the same just smaller you can see your are very different to the at one

Here's a close up scan of the front and back. It's a a silky material, almost ribbon like.

Attachments

I remember in the mid 1970s , this pattern of HJ insignia were sold as reproductions for 50 cents each .

Back