Full set of Hitler youth and Deutsches Jungvolk achievement badge cloth patches

Thanks Received
a nice set of prophicency patches included are the DJ badge and the black, bronze and silver HJ badges
stu

just wondering why was there cloth dj and hj versions but no jm or bdm cloth versions?

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

I think that the DJ prof. badge in cloth is scarcer to find.

your right paul have seen pics with the hj in wear but never the dj
stu

hi paul
i personally have no issues with the dj patch the quality and make up are identical to the hj ones
stu

dont know, theres one for sale at the collectors guild which gives you a close up pic of the quality
stu

THANKS will have a look. I sell much on that sight. What bugs me is I can find no pics data etc on this badge in any reference book and I have a huge library so would really like any members to chime in here if they have some info.
Just had a look at the one on the guild and can see no problems with it and PETER does not put up fakes very little escapes him, so when was this badge worn was this badge worn that is the question

PAUL

Last edited:
hi paul
yep be nice to see aperiod pic of the bdage in wear, maybe garry has some regulations where the cloth dj is mentioned

Here you go chaps:

The cloth patches were made for all levels of the achievement badge series (less BDM and JM) and those who met the requirements for the award of the badges received the large badge, a mini for wear on civilian clothing and a cloth patch to be worn on the sports vest (lower left of the sports vest - lower point of the diamond three fingers width above the waistband of the shorts).

The mother of the boy pictured clearly hadn't read the regulations :)

Attachments

No probs Stu. The photo isn't mine unfortunately (copy taken from an auction site) but it's one of those where you have the feeling that it'll come in handy one day :)

Another great thread. Thank you Stu and Garry for posting the photos. When I have time I will take a photo of my patch and post it to this thread.

Collect100

Für Leistungen in der DJ

Here is mine. JME

Attachments

I think last week on ebay there was also a picture with the dj patch

Attachments

Back