hj room

sorry did get realy drunk yesterday did forgot to add the pictures they will be added this evening

is it in a bunker and lights fused must have been a good nite :lol:

Hm drunk today to so i dont know if this is going well greatings from sweden 20- fucking cold

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Very nice Tomas. I would love to see some closer photos of your shoulder straps and Sigrunes, my main interests. Looks like you have some great examples of both. :clap2:

hm some more pictures the problem now is that i have no more place i have 200 hj tinnies more and caps and uniforms ( hm when my wife is sleeping i will start to get thing up on the walls in the livingroom) so if you all dont her from me anymore i will be dead

Attachments

some eye candy there like darin would love to see close ups of your boards well done and thanks for posting

steve

Fantastic Collection

very impressive display,How long have you been collecting HJ items

Hallo Tomas,

Amazing Tinnie collection that you have. Great stuff.

Conhratulations gentleman.

Best Regards

Antonio

i have collected in 10-15 years now so the first years everything but the last ten years only HJ

HJ Room

You have a great collection on display my friend, I am truly Impressed, tell me how to find a wife that allows it (only joking), a collection of this scale should be displayed rather that put away in boxes as mine is, well many thanks for sharing your great collection with us on the Hitler Youth Forum, Regards Phil

Fantastic collection Tomas, would like to see close ups of
your tinnies
Regards
Mametz

Back