H.J. Oberfeldscher set

Thanks Received
Just arrived today. Nice early second pattern set for a HJ-Oberfeldscher.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Good find Darin .
You must have 5 of them by now .

Good find Darin .
You must have 5 of them by now .

Yep, two pairs and a single thanks to you and Steve. Wish I could find some first pattern but they are super rare. I've only seen them in photos. Clyde Davis has 5 of the first pattern and two second patterns. His collection is the only one I've seen first pattern straps in.

Tough to find Paul, but they do show up on occasion. Price is always high especially for the later textbook RZM versions. I'll probably be out if some turn up in the near future so no competition from me unless they are way underpriced.

Hitler Youth Hauptarzt

Here are mine .

Attachments

After seeing these great boards I couldn't resist. Here is my named Truppenartz tunic. Since I last posted this tunic I was able to contact the son of the original owner. The son is also a doctor and still lives outside of Stuttgart. We speak almost every week and I have received pics of his father who later went into the Wehrmacht as a doctor. A great tunic but the history and friendship I found are better than owning the tunic. I hope you guys enjoy the pics.

Best,

Mark

Attachments

Thanks Paul. The original owner was an SA doctor before transferring to the HJ and then later into the Wehrmacht. I have all of his personal documents and NSDAP party number. He joined in '33 as many did.

No golden party badge as he joined the party too late. However, the son told me he was very much into horseback riding and received the equestrian badge. This can be seen in the photo of his Army tunic that I received. After the war he was placed in an Allied POW camp until '46. He then return to the Stuttgart area where he started his private practice.

Mark, thanks for showing this tunic and insignia here, and sharing the history behind it. It's an item to be proud of having in a collection.

Thanks a lot. Here is a picture of Dr. Harpprecht in his army uniform and one from his later years. The son could not provide a picture of him in the HJ uniform and in fact, did not even know he was a member of the NSDAP party. He said his father did not speak much of the war.

Attachments

Back