DJ Fähnlein flag 28/143 and a DJ trumpet banner

Thanks Received
Here are my contributions to the thread! This is my first on the new site but were previously posted on the older one! Comments welcomed!

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

DJ Flag

Here is the unit flag!

Attachments

DJ stuff

Thanks to all that replied! That RZM info thread was helpful as well.

Love the new site guys:thumbup:

Well done!!

Cheers,

hdmarley:001_tt2:

Really nice flag and trumpet banner! Not often that you see the banners with an RZM tag still attached.

Regards

Russ

lol been there still am but just to make you feel more comfortable there are professionals who can help once it gets to bad so carry on collecting you still have a ways to go :lol::lol::lol:

Here's some modern photos of the old Bann headquarters in Altena.

Attachments

Great pics - I can just imagine the flags hanging on that end wall!

Having a strong enough will to restrict your collecting to only one or two areas, I find is sadly impossible...!

Regards

Russ

I served near ALTENA in the 60s, they where known for the great schutzenfest there. I never saw or recognized that building but up on the hill overlooking the town was an SS school which had a great stone entrance monument with the SS eagle. Was still there is the 60s with the swas chipped off

Paul
As you mentioned before "third reich in ruins " is a great site ,under sub heading "nazi eagles" still a vast amount still there really intresting ,

That is a good site for info...I found it surprising how many things are still there, eagles, buildings, etc. I had always thought that most of it was either destroyed in the war or removed since.

Rob

Back