HJ Führerschule Herbert Norkus (HJ leadership school)

Thanks Received
Not strictly correct to show these (parts of) photos, sold on ebay a few days ago (I was outbid :sad:), but they might be of some general interest.

Führerschule Herbert Norkus
Gebiet Berlin

Did anyone of you, buy the photos?

../henrik

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Henrik, I won the photos. If I had known you were after them I would have probably let them go. :blushing:

No, that's OK. I'm glad you got them. Only problem is that the price gets higher, when we outbid eachother.

By the way, I recently found an article (in German) about the archives of the Herbert Norkus Bann 201. They are saved in the "Special Archives" of the Russian States Militaryarchives.

http://www.hj-research.com/forum/f48/herbert-norkus-bann-201-a-752/http://www.hj-research.com/forum/f48/herbert-norkus-

../henrik

im hoping to win one of the pics he selling which is ending tommorow anyone else here bidding on it
a nice pic with a kreissieger in wear

Here's the photo's of the Norkus Schule sign.

Attachments

The address for the Herbert Norkus Führerschule was 20 Briesenalle in Birkenwerder which is a surburb of Berlin (north). Looks like it was right next to the Boddensee.

If you put the following into Google Earth Birkenwerder Briesenalle (and then navigate to the large lake) the house at the top right on the shore is number 18 so somewhere in that area is where the school was.

The photo are good originals Darin no doubt about that but just the scenery the HJ in front of that sign is rare as i have never seen that kind before and i have seen my share of photos m8

The address for the Herbert Norkus Führerschule was 20 Briesenalle in Birkenwerder which is a surburb of Berlin (north). Looks like it was right next to the Boddensee.

If you put the following into Google Earth Birkenwerder Briesenalle (and then navigate to the large lake) the house at the top right on the shore is number 18 so somewhere in that area is where the school was.

Garry, thanks for the research and information, very nice.

Pat, thanks for the comments as well, I understand more clearly why you are fond of photos now, I love these.

Back