1939 Reichsberufswettkampf Gausieger badge by G. Brehmer

Thanks Received
Hello,

for sale on a forum, this gausieger that I would to acquire.

no problem with it ?

thank you for your review

best

Geoffrey

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

if this is the badge i saw on another forum im sure the seller stated u.s sales only

That was also sold recently.

Latelly there were a few Gausieger offered in WAF for "not so bad" prices. There was one in a really good condtion for 450$.

Regards

Antonio

That was also sold recently.

Latelly there were a few Gausieger offered in WAF for "not so bad" prices. There was one in a really good condtion for 450$.

Regards

Antonio

the badge shown above is the one you speak of mate it started at $450 and sold at $375 i think, a bargain for somebody for sure, was a usa sale only tho!

atb,Ewan

missed that one antonio, its getting harder to find nice ones, the one in your link is the nicest ive seen for awhile, all the ones that come up for sale at the moment are in good-poor condition

Stuart, somehow the good ones comes in the worst moments for me. That one appeard 1 day after I bought my latest Kreissieger. And right when i see another nice one (over priced, but anyway nice), the day before I bought a real beauty Bayern Militärverdienstorden 4. Klasse.

Still, there is always a plan B and I dont wnat to close the year without a lovely Gausieger.

Regards

Antonio

hello all !

I'm very happy with this bargain. thank you very much for your comments !

Attachments

Back