My HJ belts 'n buckles

Hello Chris

I love your new DJ buckles ! For some reason my luck with these buckles ran short and I don't come across a new one since many months.

Sorry to hear that. I guess it is easier for me because I live in Germany.
Best thing to do is get in contact with people who sell antiques (porcelain, furniture, stamps...).
They are not interested in militaria and will sell them to you if you ask them to keep an open eye on these kind of things.

Yep, I have a couple of contacts like that in Austria, but DJ buckles are still hard to get ...maybe next month I'll find only them, who knows :)

Chris
great buckles! keep them coming :)by the way, RZM 50 is RS&S (Richard Sieper & Sohn)
thank
Chad

Thanks Chad.
Ok, your wish is my command :)
Here are the new buckles from last month:

35mm small DJ with belt
35mm small early HJ
HJ RZM M4/25 (Nölle & Huck), belt marked Mafisoremso 1940 - maybe taken from a Heer buckle ?
DJ buckle, with the nickel coating worn off, RZM M4/36 (at least I think so...) manufacturer "Knopffabrik von Hofe & Co" ??

and a Gebietsdreieck :)

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

the standard Hj is m4/23
and the Dj with coating worn off does look like a rzm 36 , but rzm 36 is Berg & Nolte

here is a little rule to follow that works in 99% of situations
RZM xx = M1/xx
UE xx = M5/xx
KH xx = M4/xx
hope this helps...chad

RZM List of buckle manufacturers

Hi Chad,
thanks for the help.
I have lost my printed sheets with the RZM buckle manufacturers, so lately I had to look them up on the WWW, and it seems I always find the wrong list.
I should rather look for the M1 list....

RZM M4 - Koppelschlosshersteller (belt buckle makers)

Another new one. Finally a silver painted iron buckle in beautiful condition, except a little dark spot on the front and some rust on the back. Manufacturer is hard to read, could be M4/44, Paul Cramer.

Attachments

Back