HJ-DAF Reichsberufswettkampf 1934 Silver 935 with box, Schenkel Pforzheim

HI i Think you have realy large expertis one this area and if it is real i dont know but when a blue tinnie that we never have seen befor and ther are no evedens that thay have exsisted you did have a god fealing about it and like it with no prof if they have exsisted what is the differnt with this one

HI i Think you have realy large expertis one this area and if it is real i dont know but when a blue tinnie that we never have seen befor and ther are no evedens that thay have exsisted you did have a god fealing about it and like it with no prof if they have exsisted what is the differnt with this one

it is rather easy to have a good feeling on something that exists in quantity elsewhere thus your blue plastic badge was given a good review.:canada1

No difference at all, i never said i dont like it, or even mentioned the word Fake. All i said was that i dont think it is anything special. (Gauleiter badge, personal badge for Hitler etc etc..) In fact, if you read my previous posts correctly, you would have seen that i mentioned advertisements from this maker, around this time, offering stuff in solid silver, so indirectly, if anything, i would be indicating that it is genuine.

While the topic of "authentic or not" was slightly addressed here, lets throw in a few more Schenkel rarities.

•A solid, (fake) VW badge marked with their details.
•Another solid, (fake imo) and Silver colored badge, marked by them, when the badge in question "should" be in pressed messing?

Last point of interest for this thread, in the R.Schenkel catalogs that i have looked at, as well as all adverts by them in the papers that advertise their stock, they only ever make reference to using 800 Silber for badges. Not once is 935 mentioned on their silver items. Not that that actually means anything concrete :)

Back over to you lot :swiss

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

...R.Schenkel catalogs... as well as all adverts by them in the papers that advertise their stock, they only ever make reference to using 800 Silber for badges. Not once is 935 mentioned on their silver items.

Thanks Jo. Another useful snippet for the pot

Back