Unmarked HJ Shooting badge? Variant?

Thanks Received
On the Fleastand on WAF, there is THIS, being offered as a legit "Variant" of the HJ shooters badge... no details...

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Flat obverse and no MM even though this badge was introduced in 1936. That is indeed quite a variation isn't it :) I would treat these in the same way as I treat the HJ master shot badges with flat backs and no MM - with huge amounts of suspicion and a barge pole.

cheep for a rare var, snap it up Jo! :scot
I can think of other things i`d prefer to "snap" instead of this... my collarbone for example!
The original poster of this on WAF is also a member here, i wonder why he chose to offer the WAF lads this exquisite piece before trying his luck here?

because he knows man! ;)

snap the collarbone OUCH!

dont think you would say that afterwords mate, my best mate broke his on my motorcross bike he went instant white then GREEN then :puke: for an hour he moaned about it for months aswell! hes dead now also by bike at 18yrs old god rest his sole!

i really thought that badge would have been snapped up by now over there! lol

these non maker mark badges are turning up more frequently so its only a matter of time until a big dealer gets hold of a few and gives them his backing , and then they turn into 100% legitamte badges.

p.s i snapped my collar bone playing footy not nice at all lol

Tough choice for sure, rotten old unmarked Shooter v/s Broken collarbone -----

with the rounded swastika innards (is that a word lol) this kills it alone never mind looking at the back of it! the points of the swastika i am on about look like this ( only a fool would buy that badge! i dont know much and its obvious to me! the same (( here an there are found on the other fake diamonds also.

Stu it sure didnt look no fun mate!!

Well having a look at the wiki page (thanks Garry), we find out that the badge was introduced on the 11th of December 1936, so what is the point back then not to have it marked?

The M1 markings came to light on the 9th of March 1935, and we know that news pieces afterwards were introduced intro production and no RZM marking was added, but, also at the end of 1936? (I am asking because I dont know, there is no irony in my question)

What is the option left to believe that badge was made unmarked? Maybe the make lost his license and that is why he was making them ummarked?

I would take this badge as entry number 2 (Garry).

Regards

Antonio

...... innards
Yes indeed, the innards, otherwise known as thin worm and thick worm. It has passed through those, and this is the result. The question any possible buyer needs to be asking himself is: Has it been sufficiently cleaned?

Back