I like it, but am not 100%.... lets wait until we have better images or another?

the thickness of the silver borders around the white enamel scare me, on the fake Gausiegers have this on their diamonds, and whats with the patina on the reverse but not the silver on the front, these were my question hence the not sure, but i bow to experience..

best to just get hunting for another init, less of a headache :thumb:

& because its the weekend, lets have another RZM 33 :swiss
Same big old swastika, compared to others, the square with swastika is large as well, and takes up much more of the white "space"

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Hi guys this just walked in the door. RZM/M1/157

Attachments

nice Pete congrats, i only wished i never had to let all my tiny badges go! i can see them plastered around the net in many collections now, collecting these by maker is a mistake as you can see Pete haha good job you stopped the fags mate your gonna need the extra fold :001_smile:

Thanks I look at it as a hobby of love.
I have to rearly or i would go out my mind,the little devils are everywhere showing off their diffrent numbers.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh need more fold

Another with me today its on the list RZM M1/102

Attachments

RZM M/146 in the list it shows one as a solid one .Would a companey have made both types.
Or is this a fake.Ta Pete
Hope pics are not to small.

Attachments

RZM M/146 in the list it shows one as a solid one .Would a companey have made both types.
Or is this a fake.Ta PeteHope pics are not to small.
Sure both look good to me. A company, IF they indeed had anything to do with the actual "making" of the item, would have had to go with the times, and regulations, and use whatever they had, so yes of course, we find the same makers using Messing, Alpaca, Eisen, Zinc.... would depend on when the item was made. We find the same makers (IF that maker actually did the enameling himself, or if an Emaillierwerkstatt did not do all his stuff) using opaque enamel from the War period onwards till about 1942-1943. Of course opaque red, or solid red as some call it, was used before the TR period, and all the way trough it from the beginning to the end, but i have only found the use of opaque red enamels coming into play on official membership badges (Party, HJ) around the end of the 30`s.....

Thanks Jo as ever fantastic info .You hit the button on all the info i was needing there.
Many thanks,Shame i just missed the second one.It was sold before i got to post it here.
Not to worry i am now armed with good info so next time i find one i will know.
Best regards Pete

Thanks Jo as ever fantastic info .You hit the button on all the info i was needing there.
Many thanks,Shame i just missed the second one.It was sold before i got to post it here.
Not to worry i am now armed with good info so next time i find one i will know.
Best regards Pete

dammit there me thinking i had a nice wee diamond for 20 notes when the seller next logged on! thought by the looks it was still there! :h

nice diamonds btw mate!

jo is pictures of originals thats on the list already, helpful? as i have come across alot, think it would be nice to show an original by each maker?

Hi guys hope you all well.Found this at war and peace early RZM 75 regards Pete

Admin edit:

here's another example:

Attachments

Also found this nice M1/14 RZM

Attachments

Back