HJ Feldscher Koppeltasche

Thanks Received
Hello,

First Aid bag, obvisiously belonging to the HJ, found recently in my homevillage. The possible user was born 1921. Could anyone please date this bag. HJ tag lightly visible on top of the leather cover. Manufacturing print: W. Söhngen & ??, Wiesbaden. Printed textil list inside: Art. Nr. 7530, Füllung Nr. 7531. All rivets in Aluminium.

Thanks for answers. Regards.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Hi,

Amtliches Nachrichtenblatt VII/14 dated 5th of Aug 1939 (see attached scan at the bottom of this post) standardises certain items of medical equipment in use within the Hitler Youth at that time:

Feldscher Koppeltasche
Feldscherunterführer-Koppeltaschenpaar
BDM-Gesundheitsdiensttasche
HJ-Arzttasche
Feldscher-Labeflasche

The order states that "the Koppeltaschen are black". The leather of the Sanitätskoppletasche is described in 1934 as being "dark-brown" like yours so with the 1939 order in mind, your bag must have been produced prior to that year (unless it was dyed black to comply with the 1939 order).

The maker Söhngen und Co Wiesbaden is mentioned in Verordnungsblatt RJF III/2 dated 19th of Jan 1935 as being a manufacturer of such items so no probs there.

The full version of the original order follows:

[HIDE=6,29,7]

[/HIDE]

Attachments

HJ Sanitäts - Koppeltasche

Hello HJ friends,

so I keep a darkbrown, early HJ Sanitäts - Koppeltasche in my collection. Made by Söhngen & Co., Wiebaden, before 1939.

Thanks for identifying.:001_smile:

Attachments

Back