Marine HJ Bann 273 shoulder straps for 550.-€

Thanks Received
Hello,
here is a picture from interesting boards with anchor cypher on Ebay, but the price is crazy.
Best Regards
Alois

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Indeed that price is foolish. I will have whatever that seller is drinking!

Edit: If that were the value of a set of MHJ straps, I would sell my collection in an instant.

Last edited:
Thats when I will outbid you at 125 euro ... Hahahahaha .

I sent a message to the seller Torsten and offered him 200 euro for the MHJ straps .. this is what he said :

No Sorry...I have an offer from an big Dealer from Hamburg for 350,00 EUR but I don´t want to sell there unter 400,00 EUR that is my Limit.
There are very rarer then an Mützenband for Marine HJ.

I can make 400,00 EUR + shipping.....my direct mail you find in all my auktions.

Thanks Torsten Schüler

This is what I replied to Torsten :( Sorry about the black words, I copied and pasted from ebay )

( Hi Torsten
If you can sell these for 350 euro , please sell them , at that price you are getting top value and more .
I am a moderater on the HJ Research forum and have over 250 HJ shoulderstraps in my collection including 6 pair of Marine HJ straps . If someone has offered you 350 euro and you wont sell them , I would like to have there contact address as I will sell them a few Pairs for less .)

- joecoolkraut

Last edited:
Thanks , Some Dealers think that if they find Hitlerjugend items at the fleamarket for cheap that they have found GOLD. I paid less for my pair of HJ Doctors shoulderboards a few years back than Torsten wants for his MHJ straps .

By the way, these MHJ straps have problibly been embelished with the added anchors . If you look at the thread that have been used to sew on the anchors , the thread does not show age . as does the anchors themselves and the war volunteer stripes

Attachments

The only "big" dealer is Hamburg is Weitze and I don't see any way that he would pay anything near that price for a set of MHJ straps. Sometimes sellers do manage to get crazy prices for items on Ebay, I've seen it many times.

The only "big" dealer is Hamburg is Weitze and I don't see any way that he would pay anything near that price for a set of MHJ straps. Sometimes sellers do manage to get crazy prices for items on Ebay, I've seen it many times.

well i would agree with you here on both accounts hes the biggest in Hamburg+, he also offers low on nice and hard to find items, trust me i know! so i really doubt HW offered that, for those, hes just fishing...

I think the owner of GermanDotMilitaria is Thorsten B. Jo.
doh.. of course it is:frusty:, i am done a few deals with T.B as well over th epast 5 years or so. ..but i recognize that name T.S from somewhere, MILI321 maybe?

Now down to 359 euros . I would bet that there would be a bidding war if he dropped the minium bid to 200 euro .

Back