Marine HJ Bann 273 shoulder straps for 550.-€

Now down to 359 euros . I would bet that there would be a bidding war if he dropped the minium bid to 200 euro .
Minus eBay commission, he should have taken the 350.- from his Hamburg dealer me thinks...

Now 315.-€, I think he never had an offer from 350.-€ from Weitze.
I sent the selle of the boards a message "Na, hat Weitze doch keine 350.-€ bezahlt ?"

agreed!

i would rather bid on the rare triangles now on Auction at mili321 !!

It appears someone is unloading a BDM triangle collection there at the moment.

This set of straps is a decent set, but the price is way out of line. Seller will no doubt get top dollar just nowhere near 300 euro IMO. A lot of Ebay buyers are just lazy or don't know where else to find items so they pay the prices for them.

It appears someone is unloading a BDM triangle collection there at the moment.

This set of straps is a decent set, but the price is way out of line. Seller will no doubt get top dollar just nowhere near 300 euro IMO. A lot of Ebay buyers are just lazy or don't know where else to find items so they pay the prices for them.

yes agreed. and some nice and hard to find HJ there also or there was.

i agree the straps are awesome and i would collect them its just for the money i would rather try and snare the sudost Bohmen und Mahran BDM triangle, thats just me and part of what makes collecting what is!

i have a new baby fund now or i for sure would have bid on one or two of the BDM triangles as i only collect BDM ones, i also have one or two HJ that came with other stuff.

atb!

good luck to all in the running for these straps! when the time comes HIT THE BUTTON¬!

Funny indeed. Perhaps the Ebay seller is a member of Weitze's staff?
We have a winner :biggrin1: Although there are a few "big-wigs" in Hamburg, One would be one, Jörg Kalies, i believe the son-in-law of Kai Winkler?
In any case, what a show just to try and squeeze double bubble out of the item... now it is slightly tainted :crying:

Back