RJF Reichsjugendführung insignia .

Joe B

Banned
Thanks Received
My Reichsjugendfuhrung insignia .

One of the top 5 hardest insignias to find and also some of the most expensive .

I was a little conserned with The RJF Gefolgschaft triangle... it took 75 days to get here from Europe .

The enlisted rank RJF shoulderstraps with the RJF triangle might be the first time in 60 years that a set of this rarity has been photographed together . Personally I know of only one other single strap of the enlisted rank pattern .

The Stammführer pair is actually an upgraded promoted pair , I have shown a photo of the undersides of these boards showing the remains of the litzen from when the HJ Leader was originally a Hauptgefolgschaftsführer .

Enjoy my friends

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Top items Joe. Thanks for putting the photos together and showing them here. I am lucky enough to have a set of R.J.F. straps in my collection also.

Thanks Darin , you and I were the lucky ones to get them for a great price a few years back from the Guild .

Congratulations Joe for your new items.
Here is a postcard showing a RJF leader of Staff with the rank of Stammführer.
I did not think that the sending of your package would last 75 days.
It's getting worse and worse apparently for the shipments between Europe and the USA!

Attachments

Obergefolgschaftsführer RJF Stab shoulder board

For reference here are my straps to add to the thread. They pale in comparison to Joe's collection but never the less another example for the reference thread for the members here.

Attachments

Stammführer RJF

Here is a pair of Leaders boards that I wanted but was outbid on . They sold for 1,250 Euro or 1,735 dollars .

Attachments

these RJF shoulder straps and the following straps:
-Bannführer for administration, G29, Feldscher and the single AHS strap for leader are left again to Germany at the same collector.
Apparently, he has many money reserve !!

Very nice Shoulder Straps. Of this I dream at night.
Thank you for introduce.

Obergefolgschaftsführer RJF

My little contribution to this fabulous thread !

Attachments

My little contribution to this fabulous thread !

Anything RJF related is not just a little contribution. It is a major contribution to our forum .
I'm still upset that my bidding limit for those RJF silver embroidered leader boards was not high enough.

The other super rare insignia are (W) -"Wachgefolgschaft","(DJ 1)" ,"(A)-Akademie","(RS)-Rundfunkspielschar" , and (G)-"Gehorgeschadigte .

I recall back in 1980 (when I was 17 yrs old) I drove up to Walnut Creek California . There was a Militaria/Hobby shop called Centurian Militaria owned and operated by a man named Mike Milliman . I told him that I was interested in Hitlerjugend items as I had a huge collection of 1 dark blue HJ pullover blouse , 2 armbands ,6 triangles and around 5 pair of straps and a few singles . Mike told me that I just missed out on a rare set of HJ straps that he sold just a week earlier . He told me that the pair were for Hitlerjugend Guard units and had the Gothic W woven into the straps . He said that he got a 100 dollars for them ..............and that was in 1980 . So somewhere out there there is a pair of Wachgefolgschaft straps around .

Man I wish I could have had the gas money to visit Centurian Militaria 2 weeks earlier back then . I would have had to put the insignia on lay a way as I only had mabye 35 dollars a month to spend when I was young.
Walnut Creek California is aprox 75 miles from where I lived at the time .

Last edited:
Also super rare are the pre and post 1938 shoulder straps for those in Bann (later Reichsbann) B "Blinde". These are apparently unknown in collections today.

I've seen examples of the Wachgefolgschaft straps in a very advanced collection in the U.S. but these are the only ones I've ever seen photos of.

Hello Gents,

sorry in advance to go off-topic. I ship regularly to the US and Canada - let's say at least two letters per month. (I have to add that these letters never contain badges or anything from metall.) Sometimes they contain photos, sometimes naval cap ribbons, sometimes just normal correspondence.
However, they ALWAYS go as normal letter - not registered, not insured, just a normal letter. If I ship anything but normal correspondence I use a well stiffened air padded envelope.

Well, to make it not overcomplicated: an estimated 250+ letters were sent in the past 10 years, never lost a single one and 90% arrive in less than 14 days. The record is 4 days to Arizona.

Of cause this requires an awful lot of trust of my counterparts. Sometime I ship items worth 300, 400 Euro - just as normal letter. The thing is: why does anyone want to attract thieves, customs, curious postal staff, etc by insuring or registering letters?

Only thing I made to a rule: I don't send (and don't want to have sent) anything between 30th of November to 15th of January. I did this once and the letter took 45 days - never again.

Rgds

Daniel

Back