My Collection

Thanks Received
Hi Everyone, I have finally managed to take some reasonable pictures of my humble collection. Not all HJ but as I am vey proud of it I hope you will forgive me for including the other items!

You don't have permission to view attachments.

:eng

Attachments

i like the cut out versions of jugendfest 1936 and 1937 ( i only have the "regular" 1936 badge) badges.
nice display : )

I really like your 2 early HJ knives without ricasso - I just would like to know the makers, BUT it is just a "all-over" foto, so maybee later ??

Fine Collection, that I guess will grow in the future.

Michael :denmark

Hi Michael, Definitely intend it to grow, finances permitting! The top HJ Knife is by Tiger and you can see more detailed photos in my post on this site from March of this year titled Tiger HJ Knife. The bottom one is by Eickhorn and I will post some more photos of this shortly.

Nick

i hope you can see the 1 may and reichsparteitag tinnes ok?
bad picture, i know!!

Attachments

I like your 1937 and 1939 RPT! I have not managed to find a Silber 1937 and would also like to upgrade my Silber 1939! This 1939 Tag der Arbeit arrived yesterday.

Attachments

The Sportfest 1935 is by K. Wurster of Markneukirchen and is in lovely condition. My personal favourite is the HJ DAF 1934 but no matter how hard I try I cannot get a picture that shows just how good it really is!

Back