Who is this HJ Gebietsführer?

Thanks Received
I haved not post this pic before, so I do it now. I hope do you like it!!

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Last edited:
Just came across this great photo again. I think this must be Gebietsführer Blomquist who later took over Befehlsstelle Niederlande. I can't find a photo of him that I can compare to yours Albrecht but the triangle is "Nord Niedersachsen" and this is where Blomquist was the Gebietsführer from 1935/6 until 1941/2.

Two more .

Attachments

Hi Joe,

Does the first photo have any writing on the back or any clues as to where it was taken? The man in your second photo is Wilhelm Kohlmeyer, Gebietsführer of Gebiet 26 Hamburg. Died in the Ukraine 1943.

Garry , these two photos I copied and pasted to my photo archive ... they were on Ebay ... sorry but I do not have them in my possession .

I thought, but I am not sure, the photo from post one was taken in the Netherlands.
Possibly it could be at the end of November 1942 when Blomquist was inaugurated.
I have seen it before, but cannot identify any of the "hot shots" that were there
(Stabsleiter Möckel and Hauptdienstleiter Schmidt). The persons in the background
are not that sharp!

Hi Wim,

Post #1 definitely isn't the inauguration. There's a good site with scanned newspapers from the period that discuss the occasion in Den Haag but the pictures are, well, see for yourself :) This pic is repeated in a lot of them. There's a pic of Moeckel giving a speech but that's also bad quality unfortunately.

Wim was kind enough to send me a picture of Gebietsführer Blomquist from 1943 during his tenure at Befehlsstelle Niederlande. That looks to be a Goldenes Ehrenzeichen above his EKI.

Thanks again Wim!

Credits: W.Saris/J.Gijsen

Attachments

Can anyone identify this man ?

Attachments

LAUTERBACHER, Hartmann. (1909-1988) Stabsführer der HJ und Stellvertreter Schirachs.

Back