Eickhorn sales paper

Thanks Received
:yo:Two original perforated A5 sheets, glued together, showing severaL Eickhorn products. For example HJ Fahrtenmesser Modell 1669.:001_smile:

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Hi, the pages are reprints from the Kundendienstkatalog, the whole reprint incl. folder is available from Reddick Militaria for about 40-50 dollars. If it was from an original catalog, it would have 4 punch holes along the spine and not three as you have here. They are interesting catalogs for sure. Original folders with pages sell for 200-300, they are not seen every week, but a few times a year.
In fact, if this is in black/white, then it is a reprint from a reprint, as the actual Reddick reprint is in color.

Here is the slight size difference between original and reprint as well as view of the spines of both inside.

Attachments

Here are scans of the same pages from the reprint - in color. Note the three punch holes! (It is not possible to put original pages into a reprint folder or put reprint pages into an original folder)

Attachments

3 Holes and a coloured reprint. Good to know, but no big problem. I paid 1,50 € on ebay. I should have better drink a beer.

Yes, three holes thats the reprint, smaller, in color, and with 4 holes is the original. (Reprint is also in color)

The ingenuity , making a b/w scan of a reprint, gluing two pages together and selling them !

I have 2 A5 pages. One of them is printed on front and reverse. The 2 sheets are glued together where the holes are, so a A¤ sheet comes out. I checked again. B/W, its definetely a reprint from a reprint.

This Eickhorn sales paper was offered as "original" on ebay. I will never trust again any Militaria ebay item.

Back