Complete Hitler Youth knife set

Thanks Received
early,tran,late,until now i only had two knives,a WKC RZM tran,.& a late M7/33 RZM holler.
for over two years i have been looking for the early knife for me to complete the set,.& i am stoked,i finally found one.
added the A.W Jr today,.early motto,.here's some pics,i got a bit snap happy,..the last pic is my SA & K98 bayonete with the
M7/33 RZM holler,.& the WKC 1938 RZM tran,.

cheers,
si

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

yeah i love photography & the buzz of getting a new item,y'all know how it is,LOL.,.i love taking pics of my collection in different settings & stuff,.thanks for your comments lads,.much appretiated.

si

Nice bunch, but you still need an RZM only with motto, and an RZM with Maker and Motto!

Regards

Russ

early,tran,late,until now i only had two knives,a WKC RZM tran,.& a late M7/33 RZM holler.
for over two years i have been looking for the early knife for me to complete the set,.& i am stoked,i finally found one.
added the A.W Jr today,.early motto,.here's some pics,i got a bit snap happy,..the last pic is my SA & K98 bayonete with the
M7/33 RZM holler,.& the WKC 1938 RZM tran,.

cheers,
si

Nice idea.:good:

I would, on the other hand, have tried to get all the variations of just ONE and the same manufacturer instead of three different ones.
But hey that's just me.
Always in for the most tricky concept plans.:h
Well done.
Wizardelf
:belgium

Lovely set. Congrats, wingmann. Lovely early one you got! It's also my idea. Some day I hope to get the three basic HJ knives: early-trans-late.

thanks eliko,.take wizardelf's comment/advice & collect an early/tr & late all of the same maker,...it may take longer but that would be very cool.

si

Back