List of HJ Gefolgschaft, DJ Fähnlein, BDM Mädelgruppe and Jungmädelgruppe flags and pennants known to exist

Based on those pics the Wimpel looks fine to me. Added and thanks for showing it :thumb:

Jungmädelgruppenwimpel 13/385, HJ fanfare banner and fanfare

i also have these very nice flags in my collection :thumbup:
the trompet is incl its original bag to save it in, with name of previous owner
This content can only be viewed by: Blue Group members.

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments.
Very nice. I hadn't seen one of these bags until now. Bann 741? Does the fanfare have any RZM markings or a metal eagle?

hello garry
no the fanfare doesnt have any markings, i was told that they didnt had them on it.
I have bought yesterday a new hj fanfare incl bag and a hj drum incl bag and a early flute with nice markings on it
i will put some pics here when i have them. I will pick them up on monday

Attachments

hello garry
your right, the (rzm) markings, labels etc began after some period of time. The early SA items dont have any labels at all. I have a SA uniform that does have labels, but most of them are without
the link you sent me of the hj horn, its one of my favourites to buy. I only buy mint state. I hade once the opportunity to buy one but i didnt because the swastika was scrached out. So for me its not interesting anymore.
when i have new hj fanfare and drum i will place the pics ok

Mädelgruppe 62/171 added to list in post #3.
Gefolgschaft 1/952:

Attachments

Gefolgschaft 24/437

Admin Edit: this post is a copy from a thread originally held in "Sales".

Attachments

Gefolgschaft 18/257:

Attachments

Good morning. I just wanted to share a newly discovered flag, so it can be listed on the site. This was found inside a chest in my grandparents attic. The chest had been enclosed since the late 1940's, and was opened for the first time in 60+ years. My grandfather was in the war, and brought back many relics of the sort. Several knives, pennants, sleeves, and a few flags. After some discussion, I took possession of the flag. Just wanted to share, so it can be documented here as "discovered."

Marked as 14/259. I would also love to know if anyone can tell me, any more specific information of the flag, by using the identifying numbers. (I also have a small photograh.. (negative actually) of my grandfather, actually removing the flag from it's hanging position.)

Attachments

14/259 .....The flag is for the 14th Gefolgschaft of Bann 259 is from the area of Emschertal West/Westfalen

Good morning. I just wanted to share a newly discovered flag, so it can be listed on the site. This was found inside a chest in my grandparents attic. The chest had been enclosed since the late 1940's, and was opened for the first time in 60+ years. My grandfather was in the war, and brought back many relics of the sort. Several knives, pennants, sleeves, and a few flags. After some discussion, I took possession of the flag. Just wanted to share, so it can be documented here as "discovered."

Marked as 14/259. I would also love to know if anyone can tell me, any more specific information of the flag, by using the identifying numbers. (I also have a small photograh.. (negative actually) of my grandfather, actually removing the flag from it's hanging position.)

Good morning. I just wanted to share a newly discovered flag, so it can be listed on the site.

Hi there and thanks for posting your flag. Would it be possible to see a few close-ups so that more detail can be seen? Many thanks!

Nachrichten-Gefolgschaft 1/79:

Attachments

Here's the Nachrichten-HJ Gefolgschaft 1/79 patch. Rings are marked "RZM M1/83" with most of them at least partially discernible. One ring has a full marking "RZM M1/83/42"

Attachments

Fähnlein 34/407 added to running list.

Attachments

BDM Mädelgruppe Pennant 43/118

Garry, Here is another one for the list.

Attachments

Garry, Here is another one for the list.

Many thanks Mike. Much appreciated. I've added it the list :thumb: Would it be possible to post a link to where you found it? Would be great to add more pictures of the Wimpel if available.

Garry, here is another photo of the pennant ( It is in my collection ) not on a website.

Attachments

Here are the rest of them

Attachments

Back