BDM Tinnies Cases 1 and 2

Thanks Received
First of two full cases containing my BDM tinnies.

Mark

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
My second full case of BDM tinnies.

Mark

Attachments

What a wonderful collection you have ! absolutely stunnig. I think the BDM items generally are less appreciated though they are pure Hitleryouth. I love all BDM items . Your photos published here are making the forum really precious. Thanks for posting them. Here some BDM tinnies from my little collection .

Attachments

What a wonderful collection you have ! absolutely stunnig. I think the BDM items generally are less appreciated though they are pure Hitleryouth. I love all BDM items . Your photos published here are making the forum really precious. Thanks for posting them. Here some BDM tinnies from my little collection .
Nice Little Collection ! Congratulation !

It's always a pleasure to discover "new" tinnies , thank you both for sharing .

Thanks Bertl59. It is my pleasure to share photos of my tinnie collection with members here.

Thanks also to Chlodwig for sharing your BDM tinnies. I agree they are sometimes overlooked. I didn't start collecting them until later.

Collect100

I have some tinnies but i must first take photos of them , i m buzy right now .But the day will come ...

Great collection of BDM tinnies, makes mine of four seem very small but i,m always searching.

Hey Collect 100 - I love your BDM tinnies very much. Your post is a real "enrichment" for a BDM collector like me. Maybe you have some more BDM tinnies to post here?

Hi lahntal...nice tinnie. I have this tinnie too, but never thought to put it in with my BDM-JM tinnies. Thanks for sharing.

I thought to put in photo, two other tinnies, BUT, it is likely that I would NEVER receive them, the seller does not respond to emails, despite my payment, and does not send anything

I hope you still get your tinnies or at least get your money back, Jean Francois.
Hopefully it wasn't a bank transfer.

Just seen this BDM tinnie on Giels Militaria but for 155 Euros i don,t think i will be buying it. At these prices i think my tinnie collection wont be growing.

Attachments

Back