DJ rune patch info/locations

Thanks Received
hello all, does anyone have any info on the DJ rune patch locations? such as oberbann 1, oberbann 2, etc. i do not know a lot about them but there is many colors/variations of the rune patch, does anyone have info on each of the colors?

cheers.

There is a lot of information about DJ rune patches here on the forum - click on Cloth Insignia and then on No. 4 in the row. - like this.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Have fun exploring everything that is posted on the forum :yo:

Michael :denmark

Attachments

Hi volkund,

here for you a well known graphic from the german book "Uniformfibel".
I have reduced the file size from 1,2 MB size down to 379 KB size, also I adjusted the colors, etc. a little bit.
Hope, the graphic is of some help for you...

I will upload another grahic later, from an earlier HJ/DJ/BdM organisation chart, later...
My internet is very slow today, so please excuse the delay, sorry.

Kind regards!

Micha

Attachments

hello all, does anyone have any info on the DJ rune patch locations? such as oberbann 1, oberbann 2, etc. i do not know a lot about them but there is many colors/variations of the rune patch, does anyone have info on each of the colors?

cheers.

In addition to the Oberbann colours shown there by Micha, please also remember that each Gebiet was divided into Oberbanne (until 1934/5) so Oberbann 1 in Gebiet 3 Berlin would clearly have a different location to Oberbann 1 in Gebiet 16 Sachsen. We do have a complete 1934 list of the Oberbanne on the forum. I have it in the HJ-Wiki but I seem to remember that Wim Saris posted his list too.

Hi Wilhelm,

thank you very much for your important notice, my mistake, sorry.

Is the 1934 (?) booklet "Die Uniformen der HJ" av. as a reprint, or as a *.pdf file online, that would be my question ?

Greetings!

Micha

Back