handbuch für die Hitler jugend 3 teil 1934

Thanks Received
You don't have permission to view attachments.

Hello,

Found this book.
Handbuch für die Hitler jugend 3e teil from 1934
Very early

Is it hard to find?
How mary pars are there?

Attachments

Hi,

Good question that. I have Part 1 (1933) and always tried to find Part 2 but little did I know that there was also a Part 3. Good to see :thumb:

Could you show the index page please?

Attachments

The catalogue of the Deutsche Nationalbibliothek/German National Library lists 3 parts, all held in Leipzig, 122/120/177 pages.

Part 1 is all about fieldcraft and drill commands/movements. Would love to know what the other two contain.

Unfortunately, I have only found a table of contents for Part 1 and a cover picture of Part 2 (bound in red cloth), which was already sold, unfortunately without a list of contents.
If it is of interest: the 2 copies of Part 1 on offer cost between 100 and 160 euros.

Thank you, Wim.
I would have the Signatur/shelf mark if Garry wanted it. The note appears that it would be viewable in the reading room, for more information you would have to create an account. I don't know how it's currently handled, whether you get photocopies of this kind of literature or have to prove your academic interest, but I think they would at least tell you by email what the rough content of these volumes is.

Thank you, Wim.
I would have the Signatur/shelf mark if Garry wanted it. The note appears that it would be viewable in the reading room, for more information you would have to create an account. I don't know how it's currently handled, whether you get photocopies of this kind of literature or have to prove your academic interest, but I think they would at least tell you by email what the rough content of these volumes is.

Jack, I never visited them. I ordered my material as copies in the 1990s and 2000s,
as far as it was possible. Not all files were allowed, but practically all I asked about were.

Attached the index page.
Next week i try to make a scan of the book.

Attachments

If you look at the content, the whole thing is the obvious forerunner of "HJ im Dienst".

Attached the complete scan of the handbuch fur die hitlerjugend teil 3

Attachments

Back