HJ and BDM area triangles - sample folder from weaving mill

Thanks Received
I was able to pick it up today. A sample folder from a weaving mill in Wuppertal. Straight from the company's estate. With very great and rare corners. I'm thrilled and blown away. You only get something like that once in a collector's life and for me as a corner lover this is the crowning glory of the collection. And by the way I was able to delete a corner that was missing. But see for yourself 🤗

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

I always thought there must be an old manufacturer´s stock somewhere that survived the war. But if it were really like that, who would sell it? You made an extraordinary find that only occurs every 50 years. I think it's good that you're leaving the collection as it is and not selling individual pieces of it. Absolutely stunning .

Woah... that's an incredible find. Many congrats! At first glance they all seem to be the early triangle type too. First time I've ever seen the "Saar" and "Reichs-Handwerkerschule" triangles before. Not even Wim was able to find an example of the second one for his book.

You must be a very happy chappy :)

I was able to pick it up today. A sample folder from a weaving mill in Wuppertal. Straight from the company's estate. With very great and rare corners. I'm thrilled and blown away. You only get something like that once in a collector's life and for me as a corner lover this is the crowning glory of the collection. And by the way I was able to delete a corner that was missing. But see for yourself 🤗

Wow, what a fantastic find, you truly are a lucky man. Congratulations.

I'm thrilled and can't take my eyes off the pictures. An excellent find and right here on this forum. Thank you for showing.

If its from original manufactures stock why are they on French paper?

An amazing find indeed !! in quantity as in quality, what a surprise to see all these rare triangles gathered together. Some seem simply unreal to me ! Thank you very much for sharing!

According to the finder, the company from Wuppertal worked together with the company from Paris. there are other folders with effects from the find.

This century-find seems to me like a snapshot from a specific year or a specific period of production . Absolutely amazing find. The highlight here in the entire category of area / distrcit triangles.:first::thumbup:

VERY NICE I'm not a collector of the squares (yet) but I could only guess how rare this is congrats

Back