HJ Bann 274 flag (Bannfahne)

Thanks Received
Here is a link over to WAF where a member found a HJ Bann flag (out of the woodwork). I thought some here might find it interesting. I lifted a picture .

ID Help

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

I just posted links on WAF back to our flag pages which are much better imo. I still don't understand why people don't just go "oh yeah, there is a forum dedicated solely to HJ collectibles, I thin I'll go over there"..

I just posted links on WAF back to our flag pages which are much better imo. I still don't understand why people don't just go "oh yeah, there is a forum dedicated solely to HJ collectibles, I thin I'll go over there"..

I normally do that when an HJ item is posted for opinions on WAF and receives no replies. The OP of the Bann flag had received the help he requested via pm's & emails from OFW , myself and several others; I posted the link on here so anyone who was interested in Bann flags could see it. Also there are people on here who will not go to WAF and people there who will not come here for various reasons.

Sure and I'm glad you did. I just remember the OFW guy saying a couple of years ago what a great idea our thread was. After that he started making the same list over on WAF and now he is kinda making out that WAF is the right place for it and that we owe him pictures of a flag he doesn't have. I don't agree. The lists on this forum are more complete and have a way better layout. Whatever, I don't get forum politics but I do know that WAF, WRF and MFF are all dealer-sponsored and all suffer from the same problems because of that. I guess that's why I have such a soft spot for this forum.

Back