HJ CLOTH ACHIEVEMENT BADGES

ewan0939

Thanks Received
Hi there,

See my x 3 HJ Cloth Achievement badges for your opinions,

1. Black - RZM 3117737 Nr 134
2. Bronze - RZM 185209 Nr 134
3. Silver - RZM 397482 Nr 134

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Hi again

Thank you I am well happy with all three HJ badges. I have a few question's that I hope you or another forum member may be able to answer, I have looked at various threads on this forum in reference to DJ achievement badges and notice that only a silver Metal DJ achievement badge was issued. So why are there Black/Bronze and Silver Cloth DJ achievement badges available on dealer sites such as wietzes? Are they cloth badges that were produced during the TR period and never issued ? or are they fakes produced for the collectors market? Look forward to hearing a reply from anyone who can help?

Unfortunately I can't help you there, but I can certainly help another member of this forum.

Hi Ewan. Thanks for posting your cloth achievement badges. I have seen the two variants of the DJ cloth achievement badge at Weitze and have the same question as you. Personally, I don't like them. I am happy with the example I have in my collection...black on white. I posted photos of it earlier this month.

Collect100

Hi there,

See my x 3 HJ Cloth Achievement badges for your opinions,

1. Black - RZM 3117737 Nr 134
2. Bronze - RZM 185209 Nr 134
3. Silver - RZM 397482 Nr 134

Very nice set there Ewan how much for each one & see they got there paper tags very tidy
My friend 🤟🏻🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿👍

Back