HJ Digitization

Thanks Received
Greetings,

Does anyone know if there has been a concerted effort to digitize all of the HJ and related organizations material (magazines, books, etc)? The Internet Archive would be a great place to ensure this material is available for all to study. Have any coordinated efforts been made to digitize and preserve this material?

For a member who joined this forum in Dec 2019 it seems odd that this would be the subject of your first post.. Has there not been a single thing you wanted to ask about the HJ between then and now?

Mostly I was reading and trying to learn as much as possible, while keeping an eye on the For Sale page. But lately I've been reading about the Internet Archive and thought my two interests would work well together.

For a member who joined this forum in Dec 2019 it seems odd that this would be the subject of your first post.. Has there not been a single thing you wanted to ask about the HJ between then and now?

They still can. Just bookmark both sites. I don't think there would be many researchers/collectors willing to give primary sources to an online archive for nothing. These things cost money quite apart from the effort and time required to find them.

Back