HJ FUNK ARMBAND

Thanks Received
Here is a photo I have of a boy from Mitte Thuringen wearing a HJ Funk armband. It's the first image I have seen of what must be an extremely rare armband.

Edd

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Here is a photo I have of a boy from Mitte Thuringen wearing a HJ Funk armband. It's the first image I have seen of what must be an extremely rare armband.

Edd

Hello Edd,

Thank you so much for sharing. This HJ armband is extremely rare and I had never seen a picture of it.
These new HJ items arriving on the web make the collection captivating. I like this forum so much for this.
I see that you have a nice collection of documents also like the newspapers you posted yesterday. :yo: :001_rolleyes:

Best Regards
Eric

Thank you Eric,
Only too happy to share and hopefully someday maybe somebody will discover one.
HJ Photographs are my main area collecting and am very fortunate to have an extensive collection. Documents and HJ Newspapers from pre 1933 is also something I love collecting, the information in these are really invaluable.

Best regards,

Edd

Thank you Eric,
Only too happy to share and hopefully someday maybe somebody will discover one.
HJ Photographs are my main area collecting and am very fortunate to have an extensive collection. Documents and HJ Newspapers from pre 1933 is also something I love collecting, the information in these are really invaluable.

Best regards,

Edd

It is a miracle that all these documents are still in existence. Without them, we couldn't research with precision, like Wim did. ....:neth

That is very true Eric. Wim is such a wealth of knowledge and we are very lucky to have him and his expertise. It really is a wonder that some of these documents survived, more so those from the early days. I have translated quite a few of the documents and articles in the publications into English. I am happy to share these with those members who do not read German. Is there anyway of uploading the pdf's?
I have a full set of Illustrierter Beobachter from 1931 and 1932 (some from 1930) which feature some HJ. Anything I find I will be happy to share.

Edd

Back