Jungbann 7 tinnie

mkholst

Thanks Received
Maybe everyone has seen it, but Kai Winkler is having a 45% off clearance sale.

I have been lucky enough to find a – I think – really exciting DJ tinnie at him :clap2::

Jungbann 7 – Sportsfest 1936 – am 16. VIII in Lüben (at a very affordable price - €30.50)

You don't have permission to view attachments.

I have found some information about the background of the tinnie.

Jungbann 7: Obergebiet: OST – Gebiet: Schlesien – Bann: Liegnitz-Lüben

After the end of World War II, both Liegnitz and Lüben came to be located in Poland and are today called Legnica and Lubin

Location of the cities:

In addition to the text and a shot putter in the middle, the city coat of arms for Liegnitz can be seen on the left site of the tinnie

And to the right a Hj diamond.

It's just the last thing I can't quite understand, why isn't there the DJ rune (lightning bolt) instead???? Does anyone have a good explanation for this??

Michael :denmark

Attachments

A word of caution regarding this tinnie. Tieste identified several editions ago that the Jungbann 7 Sportfest Luben 1936 tinnie was being faked. I have one in my collection and see them now and again on other sites in bronze and silver variants with different types of pins. I don't know if it was ever identified what the difference was between an original and fake.

I have had good luck buying tinnies from Winkler and the price for the tinnie shown above is good - I would be hesitant if it was still at 75 Euro after his markdowns. Happy hunting.

Micha: Thanks for the link :thumbup1:

Collect100: here you have a picture of the back, so maybe you can compare with yours.

My tinnie is extremely well made with fine details and has quite a bit of patina.

Attachments

I have been lucky enough to find a – I think – really exciting DJ tinnie at him :clap2::

Jungbann 7 – Sportsfest 1936 – am 16. VIII in Lüben (at a very affordable price - €30.50)

After the end of World War II, both Liegnitz and Lüben came to be located in Poland and are today called Legnica and Lubin

Location of the cities:

In addition to the text and a shot putter in the middle, the city coat of arms for Liegnitz can be seen on the left site of the tinnie

It's just the last thing I can't quite understand, why isn't there the DJ rune (lightning bolt) instead???? Does anyone have a good explanation for this??

Nice tinnies. Congratulations.

I

Location of the cities:

registered at this sellers web site. Using the password he provided to me and my

Location of the cities:

Michael I registered at this site and entered the password and my email address as he instructed me to but it won’t let me in. I have tried several times. I also deleted my cookies and changed browsers. Still doesn’t work. Do you have any suggestions.
Joe

Hi Joe

Strange, I have no good ideas, but try to contact him:

E-Mail: info@houseofhistory.de

At present he has not 45% discount - but maybee you can get the discount, if you ask him.

Good luck (y)

Hi Joe

Strange, I have no good ideas, but try to contact him:

E-Mail: info@houseofhistory.de

At present he has not 45% discount - but maybee you can get the discount, if you ask him.

Good luck (y)

Thanks Michael. I contacted him twice about gaining entry to the site but I didn't ask for a time extentension. He finally just said the problem was on my end not his.

Hi Joe

Strange. :unsure:

I just tried logging into his site and it works fine - I use the "Microsoft Edge" browser.

If that doesn't work, I'm out of good ideas.

Back