mini PIMPF

Great shot! I wonder what that badge on his chest is?
It seems to be the SA-Aufmarsch Braunschweig 17th and 18th of Oktober 1931. His dad probably pinned it onto the shirt like this other young chap from my photo bag wearing the 1933 Gau München commemorative badge " Und ihr habt doch gesiegt ":

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Good afternoon,

the few photos of the "Deutsche Kinderschar der N.S. Frauenschaft " differ significantly from the two photos above.

Link: "Deutsche Kinderschar": Deutsche Kinderschar – Wikipedia

Little boys in similar "uniforms" can be found, for example, on old group photos of the early SA and also the early SS.
These "uniforms" often look very strange, the little boys were probably regarded as a kind of "mascot" for the associations at that time.

I have saved examples on old hard drives, but I have to look for them first.
A very curious subject, many of you will remember the photo of Hitler with the "Little SA man", the little boy in an SA uniform showing the "German salute"...

Photos later, sorry...

Micha

Here one example: The little boy didn't look too happy with the skull on his beret... ;)

Attachments

Last edited:
This is one of the many photos, strange, Hitler smiling...

Micha

P.S. I shall spare us further examples, and there were plenty of them...

Attachments

I have always been very surprised to see these photos of little children recruited from a very young age and wearing the uniform to act like "dad"...
These children were the pride of their parents.

Attachments

Last edited:
Back