New DJ belt and buckle to the collection

Thanks Received
Hi guys,

As you might know I’m addicted to DJ belt and buckles.

This one might not be as special as the one I’ve posted previously but I think it’s a good addition to my collection.

Hope you’ll like it.

PS: Happy holidays to all of you!

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Another early piece with KH 24 - Friedrich Linden, Lüdenscheid. Nice squiggly numerals.
Happy holidays to you too.

Good evening all,

I too luv collecting DJ Items, nice maker marked buckle, very nice.

And a belated Merry Christmas to you all. Its good to be back, i have had lot going on in my life recently but all going well now.

Best regards

Ewan

Good evening all,

I too luv collecting DJ Items, nice maker marked buckle, very nice.

And a belated Merry Christmas to you all. Its good to be back, i have had lot going on in my life recently but all going well now.

Best regards

Ewan
Thanks for your reply Ewan, and glad you’re back! :)

Best wishes for 2023! Cheers to a new year full of research, history and good health.

Best wishes for 2023! Cheers to a new year full of research, history and good health.

Pimpf2000 Many thanks,Lets all have a fantastic 2023.

Great to see you back again, Ewan. Hope all is well and wish you and all forum members and friends a good end of the year and an even better start to the new one. 🌟☄️

Thank you Jack

It is truly great to be back, I hope you had a nice Christmas and I wish you a Happy New year 2023. I have a few more nice little DJ items i have added to my wee collection since I was last on the forum.
I aim to post photos of them over the next few days, one item a Serie 1 Jugendmütze complete with RZM and remains of price label in great condition I am very happy with.

Best regards.....Ewan

Back