New on the bookshelf - Jugendrecht

cemifor

Thanks Received
Handbuch des Jugendrecht - Handbook of youth rights - 20 chapters in binders with loose pages.
Originally in 2 volumes, but I had an empty binder, and for lack of space I divided the 2 volumes into 3.
Published approx. 1936-1943.

"Unterteilt in 20 Bereiche; Inhaltsübersicht; Sachregister; AbkürzungsschlüsselGrundlage. Stellung der Jugend in Partei und Staat; Der Jugendführer des Deutschen Reichs; Die Reichsjugendführung der NSDAP.; 1.Hitler-Jugend als Gliederung; 2. Jugend und Elternhaus; 3. Jugend und Schule; 4. Eheschließung und Eheförderung; 5. Landjahr; 6. Berufsberatung - Berufskunde; 7. Berufserziehung - RBWK.; 8. Landdienst - Landhilfe; 9. Reichsarbeitsdienst; 10. Wehrdienst; 11. Jugendarbeitsrecht; 12. Sozialversicherung; 13. Steuern - Gebühren; 14. Jugendpflege; 15. Leibesübungen; 16. Jugendherbergen; 17. Jugendschutz; 18. Jugendhilfe; 19 Jugendstrafrecht; 20. Sonderfragen; --- Loseblatt-Sammlung in original farbig illustriertem Leinen-Klemmordner mit Deckel- + Rückentitel, farbiges Daumenregister."

Contents
You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Nice. I have those too. Mine only have amendments up to 1939 but my volume one contains a complete Bann listing for 1938 and back when I was compiling my Bann lists that was all I needed to know before buying them. Nice little bonus was that they used to belong to Phillip Baker and still have his page markers and you can see where he marked certain pages, presumably for inclusion into his books.

Back