NPEA Triangle - Potsdam I with name tag

Thank you Eric, I have been looking for a triangle for a long time.

Nice Npea triangle , I still regret selling my spare one a few years ago .

Hi Steve

Congrats with a SUPER NICE set, :clap2: I think that the name tag makes the triangle much more attractive, as I guess that the name tag is even more rare that the triangle.

Michael :denmark

I am also very happy about it and I also believe that such name tags are less likely to be found than shoulder boards and triangles but certainly not so high traded. I myself have it in the bundle, what I have bought, price not counted. The name tag was available for free.

Hello,
that's really a nice and rare set from my hometowns NPEA. These are my pieces, all from one boy. Also included in the estate (but not pictured) is a complete roll of his name tags. Unfortunately one of those tags was cut and sold from the seller to another person before. And that person used it for a NPEA-greatcoat which was later for sale at Weitze... (Weitze was not the buyer of that single tag and could not know it was added later when he bought the greatcoat. If he removed the tag after I told him I don't know).
Best regards, Thomas

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Thank You. I belief the BDM-diamond and the SA-Sportabzeichen do not belong to the boy, but probably to someone else from his family. So ignore these two pieces on the picture.
Also have some documents from this NPEA, but not from this boy.
Best, Thomas

Hi Steve and Thomas,
very nice triangles and great stuff.
I've never seen such a NPEA name tag before.
Regards
Schorsch :germany

Hi Steve

Congrats with a SUPER NICE set, :clap2: I think that the name tag makes the triangle much more attractive, as I guess that the name tag is even more rare that the triangle.

Michael :denmark

Hi Michael,
the tags are not really expensive but they have a sentimental value.
Best Regards
Eric

Last edited:
Hello,
that's really a nice and rare set from my hometowns NPEA. These are my pieces, all from one boy. Also included in the estate (but not pictured) is a complete roll of his name tags. Unfortunately one of those tags was cut and sold from the seller to another person before. And that person used it for a NPEA-greatcoat which was later for sale at Weitze... (Weitze was not the buyer of that single tag and could not know it was added later when he bought the greatcoat. If he removed the tag after I told him I don't know).
Best regards, Thomas

Hello Thomas,
happy to see you on this forum.
I bought you a NPEA body suit on Ebay a few years ago.

The greatcoat was proposed to me by Helmut Weitze but I did not buy it because I understood the subterfuge right away.
In addition, the rows of buttons did not match at all.
Best Regards
Eric

Attachments

Thank you Eric, I have been looking for a triangle for a long time.

Hello Steve,
if you like Items of NPEA Potsdam, I think you'll enjoy this set from my collection.
Best Regards
Eric

Attachments

Hello Eric,
shame on me, that for some years I was only a silent listener on this forum. But for sure more fun to contribute to the forum and to interested collectors. WAF might not be the appropriate forum.
What do You mean with body suit? Is it Potsdam stamped?
Yes the matter with the Weitze greatcoat is bad. Have not looked again - has it sold meanwhile? Too bad it still has the name tag from my estate...
Are Your red shoulder boards for the Great infant house in Potsdam (NPEA Potsdam II)?
Best, Thomas

Hello Eric,
shame on me, that for some years I was only a silent listener on this forum. But for sure more fun to contribute to the forum and to interested collectors. WAF might not be the appropriate forum.
What do You mean with body suit? Is it Potsdam stamped?
Yes the matter with the Weitze greatcoat is bad. Have not looked again - has it sold meanwhile? Too bad it still has the name tag from my estate...
Are Your red shoulder boards for the Great infant house in Potsdam (NPEA Potsdam II)?
Best, Thomas
Hello Thomas,

when I said body suit, I meant undershirt. I had a bad translation with Google.
The Tag is identical to that of the Greatcoat sold by Weitze.
The Potsdam I set from my collection does not come from the Potsdam II school (Großes Militärwaisenhaus).
Best Regards
Eric

Hello Eric,
You mean the undershirt has the same name tag? Would You mind to show it? The seller swore, that he only has cut ONE tag from the roll to someone else before (the guy who put it on the great coat later). So either he was lying or Your undershirt really belongs to the same boy.
Best, Thomas

Damn,

I envy you on this nice new found.
A great addition to your collection.:good:
I still need to find my first NPEA triangle...:001_unsure:

Wizardelf
:belgium

Hello Eric,
You mean the undershirt has the same name tag? Would You mind to show it? The seller swore, that he only has cut ONE tag from the roll to someone else before (the guy who put it on the great coat later). So either he was lying or Your undershirt really belongs to the same boy.
Best, Thomas

Hello Thomas,

here are the pictures :

Best Regards
Eric

Attachments

Back