Real ? Fake ? Help me :)

Thanks Received
Hi all, I don't know if I'm in the right section since there are different decorations and I am not sure if they are authentic.... I have a few hj/dj badges and would like your opinions if any of them seem wrong and if so why?

Thanks in advance for your opinions.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Sincerely

rzm_67

Attachments

The DJ shooting badge is definitely a fake. Can you show the reverse of the gold Master Shot (Meisterschütze) badge please? A good shot of the reverse of the DJ membership badge would be useful too.

Thank you for your feedback, for the DJ badge, despite the quality of the realization I had the doubt with the shape of the clasp.
- For the HJ badge (Meisterschütze), I attach the photo, there is no visible marking hence my doubt too.
- For the DJ member badge I also attach a photo of the back.
- For the DJ M1/15 sports badge, for you it is all good ?

Sorry if my english is not perfect..

Thank you :)

Attachments

Thank you very much for your help. For the two fake badges I'm reassured to see that it's easy to tell if it's good or not with the back but I'm surprised by the quality of the front... Even with a magnifying glass comparing the surface with similar badges I can't tell the difference.

Thanks again !

Thank you very much for your help. For the two fake badges I'm reassured to see that it's easy to tell if it's good or not with the back but I'm surprised by the quality of the front... Even with a magnifying glass comparing the surface with similar badges I can't tell the difference.

Thanks again !

These should definitely have an RZM mark. Most often you find these badges from M1/63 but M1/120 can also be seen. Another thing I noticed was that the reverse of this badge in your post looks flat. Perhaps it's just the pic but these should have a concave reverse and be RZM-marked as I say..

Just to be clear, my last post was about the HJ master shot badge. These were introduced on 3.12.1941 so there definitely should be RZM marks on the reverse (y)

Back