Reichssieger 1939

Thanks Received
My most recent addition to the collection. A nicely worn 1939 Reichssieger. Unfortunately the case is damaged. Remarkable is that the badge is heavily worn, normally you will find these badges in mint condition with a lot of finish left.

When I started collecting 5-6 years ago, the Reichssieger was one of my end goal pieces. I did not expect to have 2 certificate sets in addition to the Reichssieger. The next step is to find a 1938 Reichssieger set.

Thank you,
Cas

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

My most recent addition to the collection. A nicely worn 1939 Reichssieger. Unfortunately the case is damaged. Remarkable is that the badge is heavily worn, normally you will find these badges in mint condition with a lot of finish left.

When I started collecting 5-6 years ago, the Reichssieger was one of my end goal pieces. I did not expect to have 2 certificate sets in addition to the Reichssieger. The next step is to find a 1938 Reichssieger set.

Thank you,
Cas

Nice Collectionđź‘Ť

Thank you,
Cas

Hi Cas,

That is one large collection of beautiful badges. Thank you for posting the photos.

Best regards....Ewan

an impressive set. Reichssieger documents aren´t cheap or easy to find. Congratulations

Back