Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by aircrew76 View Post
    has anyone seen the 2 types of medical armbands before ? I sure have not and not in the books I have.
    As Lauri says; Feldscher and Arzt. More on them in this thread: https://www.HJ-research.com/forum/f40...al-units-7421/

You have some very nice insignia there. Lookin forward to seeing new pics when you have the opportunity.

Not quite sure what to think here, but salesman's boards they are not. The card used has nothing to do with anything here. (you can read where the card was cut out from on the photos) Possibly just a private collection from back in the day. But certainly not salesmen`s cards or sellers cards or sample boards or official displays.

Hmm, sort of like the old Col. Dodkins collection. He glued everything onto white cardboard it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Gefolgschaft View Post
    Hmm, sort of like the old Col. Dodkins collection. He glued everything onto white cardboard it seems.
    LOL..... Old private collections like this/these seem to be, are usually very good, and usually means that the stuff is good too, unless any immediate fakes jump out at you. Probably is all original, but was def. put together by a private collector and not any official display thing.

Well...............waiting for an update from Aircrew. Did you buy this lot or no? Do tell!

Please login to view user info
    Aircrew76 , if you arent goint to buy this lot give us a chance with it .

THIS POST CERTAINLY belongs in the sale section , we are past discussion here I do not want to moderate it due to the players here

Quote Originally Posted by PAUL AYERST View Post
    THIS POST CERTAINLY belongs in the sale section , we are past discussion here I do not want to moderate it due to the players here
    I agree with Jo and Paul on this and have moderated the thread. I've moved the posts made after the original poster stated that the items will be for sale. He is a full member and as such can post in the "For Sale" subforums. Here is a link to the thread in the "Sales" area of the forum that I have moved the posts to.

https://www.HJ-research.com/forum/f92...-backing-7871/
    Last edited by Gefolgschaft; 19th May 2013 at 06:36 PM.

Posts being moved, merged threads, split threads, and now moved threads! certainly is turning into an interesting Sunday popcorn?

On the real Jo. I don't think I've ever done this much work as a moderator here ever before.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast