Opinions on Sigrune set

Thanks Received
For some years now, I have the following sigrunes in my possession (see attachments), but I'm not quite sure if they are the real deal.
The green and yellow look pretty good to me, and are possibly early versions.
The blue and black one are a mystery though.

Could anyone give some more info/opinion on these Sigrunes? Thanks.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

And the other two:

Attachments

The early pre Oberbann Sigrunes sometimes reflected the colors of the Landsefarben, or the SA Gau colors during the period when the HJ was subordinate to the SA. Some even matched the colors of the rosettes on the Imperial helmets, At some point I think that they were so confusing and no one knew what was correct and so the Oberbann structure was created. Some of the earliest Sigrunes are a little dodgy looking with many being locally made, definitely not a state made or RZM item. The only one that looks a little odd to me is the yellow and black one. It looks a little "fuzzy" to me from the pictures, but difficult to tell without hands on if it's not good. I like the others personally and would have them in my collection. My opinion only.

Thanks for clarifying. The yellow one is indeed a bit different and seems to be made of a felt like material. The sewing is actually quite nicely done.

Back