Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Please login to view user info
    Quote Originally Posted by Gefolgschaft View Post
    A nice example Eric. I always enjoy viewing your high quality items.
    I had to make a choice. The ice on the cake comes in a few months for a triangle so wished!!!!

Hi Eric THANKS for posting your example, for now am certain mine is period but noted totally different quality and manufacture method. Has one associated with Holland ever been seen before first one I have ever seen,

I was lucky to find one with an original photoalbum a few years back .
    Attached Images Attached Images

Is there a regulation that explains why there seems to be a white lettered version and a gold lettered version?

THE ONE Joe SHOWS IS A DIFFERENT FONT seen in the L so there must have been little control to the point of each school commissioning their cuff

Sorry, forgot about this thread.
    The cuffband was not for my country. Ndl apparently means Niederlausitz, as far as I am
    informed. This is the Lübben-Cottbus area.
    Maybe Garry can find out if there was such institution located in that area.

There was indeed a Lehrerbildungsanstalt in Cottbus Wim. It is school number 14 on the lists here: Full list of Hitler Youth Lehrerbildungsanstalt (LBA) 1942 LBA Dahme (Mark) was also in that area,

Could be. Niederlausitz is quite a large area, existing in the south of Brandenburg,
    the north of Sachsen (Saxonia) and a western area from Poland. The centre for this
    area was Cottbus.
    An old Landjahrführer told me he abbreviated it as Ndl, but officially it was as NL
    (so my confusion saying it was the Netherlands). He stayed at the Landjahr-camp
    at Linderode, Kreis Sorau, in 1938. Can't ask him anymore as he has died!!
    Many boys and girls from the Hagen-area were send there, all returning in ultimate

THE SAME VENDOR IS NOW SELLING THE OTHER CUFF WHICH I AM TRYING TO BUY NOW ALSO TRYING TO GET MORE INFO ON THE SHOULDERS PARTIALLY SHOWN ALL PART OF A VET BRING BACK FROM HOLLAND.
    Attached Images Attached Images

just found out the tabs which where with these cuffs was 940

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast