Please login to view user info
probably a good tinnie with replaced pin , the striking compares favorably with known example and the metal does not have the bluish chemical tinge of modern fakes IMO good tinnie
Regarding fakes, sorry for my stupid question, but you know or you have a list of the most faked Tinnies?
There is a list presented in Tieste's reference books. It probably doesn't contain all examples since most fakes are not listed as such.
1) HJ Zeltlager Gebiet 13 1935
2) HJ Zeltlager Gebiet 13 1936
1) HJ B.d.M. J.V. Treffen Aue-Sachsen 9.-10. Sept. 1933
2) Oberbann III Aufmarsch Duren 22. Apr. 1934
3) HJ B.d.M. J.V. Treffen Bann B16 Passau 16.-17. Sept. 1933
Tinnies 1 and 3 are the most similar.
1) Alte Garde Quedlinburg Ostern 1934
2) Jungbann Treffen Peine Mai 1934
1) Jungbann-Sportf. B1/33 Gunzenhausen
2) Saar Jungvolk Zeltlager bei Serrigherbst 1934
Some great tinnies in the database guys Here are two I used to own:
HJ Gau Krems Fahnenübergabe 1932
Meine Stärke Deutschlands Macht Detmold 4/5.8.34
gary's right , some fantastic examples here, even with a large collection myself im very pleased to see some wonderfull tinnies and its giving me the chance to check out my wants list, please keep posting. pete.